Smart light is a script that is developed by Control Living to automate the lights in your house using motion sensors and dimmers.
- 1 Scene for all lights in a room.
- Easy configuration for lights and dimm levels
- Set “on time” per light
- Smart lights, turns lights on to correct value per part of the day
- Smart lights, changes dimm level when lux or timeofday changes
- Turn light on again (lights that are turned off earlier than other, are now turned on again when new movement is detected. This can be used to show that the lights will turn of soon).
- Manual Override: Lights stay off when you have manually switched them off.
- Map your own variable names so you don’t have to change them to work correct in the scene.
- Support for multiple motion sensors.
- Supports RGBW lights.
- Supports Philips Hue lights!
- Lights are turned off when the present state has changed to away.
- If the current lux value exceeds the set max lux level, lights will turn off.
With English manual!
*Support: On problems or bugs. New features can be requested.